1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD German-made Warwick Streamer STD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Gizmot, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Gizmot

Gizmot

Mar 22, 2009
    Nashville area
    Price:
    $619.00
    Strings:
    German-made Warwick Streamer STD built in July 2000 (based on the serial number). This bass is in good condition, but it does have some player rash that isn't very visible. This bass has been retrofitted with a Bartolini preamp with two-band EQ. It is currently strung with TI Jazz Flats that have very little use. The bass has an Ovangkol neck, a Wenge fingerboard with Warwick's famous bell bronze alloy frets and a Just-A-Nut. The bass has a push-pull volume control for active-passive switching, a balance control and stacked bass / treble controls. The bass plays very well with no issues and has the full Warwick sound. The bass includes a Warwick gig bag that is in good shape except for a small tear at the stress point by the handle that was taped over a few years ago and has been fine ever since. I would estimate the weight to be ~ 8 lb.

The price is $619.00 shipped CONUS in an instrument shipping carton.

If you have any questions, please just ask! Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    totallywink and fatpat like this.
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    WOW! I had a 5 string version of this bass but sold it because I went back to 4 string, I loved that bass, so tempting!! GLWYS

Gizmot likes this.
  3. Fletz

Fletz

Jan 16, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hartke artist
    Is it a carved top / curved back?

4. Gizmot

Gizmot

Mar 22, 2009
    Nashville area
    The back has a contour for your chest (see photo #0076) and there is also one on the front for your arm to make it comfortable to hold (see photo #0066). Warwick makes no claims that this bass has a carved top.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  5. Great looking bass! How much does it weigh? Thanks...

6. Gizmot

Gizmot

Mar 22, 2009
    Nashville area
    According to the Warwick specification sheet for this model, the bass weighs 7.7 lb (3.5 kg). However, it had the Bartolini preamp installed and it needs a 1.45 ounce 9 volt battery to power it which together adds a few ounces to its weight, so let's call it approximately 8 lb. I don't have a scale that I can use to weigh the bass.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018