SOLD German Warwick Corvette Standard, 5 string, Active, BEAST

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by akane3, Jul 29, 2017.

1. akane3

akane3

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Price:
    Strings:
    hi there, I am selling a killer Warwick Active Corvette Standard. This is a full blown, made-in-Germany 'wick with the characteristic tight growly tone. I love this bass. It has a nice tight B string, and the action is very low. Everything about this bass is "Like New", the frets are perfect, the neck is money and the body looks like its brand new.

There is a tiny scratch near the bottom of the neck pickup (very minor) and somebody drilled some small screw holes near the bridge pickup. I think this was for a mute or something. Really hardly noticeable.

I will let the pics do the talking.

$625+ $50 shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. /\/\3phist0

/\/\3phist0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mmm Woody! DHDIK? Supporting Member

What's with the holes on the front?

DevinWard369 likes this.
  3. akane3

akane3

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Not sure, it's from the previous owner, I think it may have been for a mute or a crazy midi pickup thing. But they're hardly noticeable

4. Cool! Weight? Scale? String spacing? Thx

5. akane3

akane3

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Bathroom scale says its 10lbs 4 ounces, the scale is 34 inches. And I am not totally sure how to measure string spacing, but maybe this pic will help..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  6. /\/\3phist0

/\/\3phist0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mmm Woody! DHDIK? Supporting Member

Scale would be 34". string spacing 16.5mm to 17mm by adjusting saddles.
    10 lbs is light for a bubinga Vette 5.

7. akane3

akane3

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Ah, you are right it is indeed a 34 inch scale. And its 10lbs 4 ounces, but again its from my bathroom scale so not exact science. Bottom line is its a super bass, doesnt feel heavy to me, and has the tightest B string.

8. akane3

akane3

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Ok, I really need to sell this bass. Going to lower the price $25 a day until its sold. Trust me you will love this bass!

9. Renard

Renard

Dec 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Still available?

10. akane3

akane3

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Hi, sorry I forgot to mark it as sold.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021