Okay, so 3 weeks ago I placed an order for a Traben Chaos Core 5 from Guitar Center. Their website, at the time I ordered, said it would be in stock by the end of this month. ie right around now. Now, the other day I get an email from GC saying "your item not in stock blah blah thanks for the patience".. but it didnt really say anything else, so i was just kind of like "um.. okay". Today I go to their website to check it out and now I come to find out they aren't going to be in stock until the end of october! ARGH ***?!! I really want it, and really need it. This newer band Im playing with now, the guitarist is using a 7 string. I had a fiver a few years back but i sold it. so for now ive just been tuning my 4s down. we play in drop G# so I'd REALLY like to have a fiver to extend my range more. Not to mention im GAS'n really bad for it. So, I'm thinking about canceling the order with GC and buying one I can get immediately. The only problem, which is making it a hard decision, is that this other store doesnt offer any sort of extended warranty plan. which i kind of like having on new purchases of mid-high priced instruments. Especially since i'm right near a guitar center, so its super easy to bring it there for service. SO... what do you think I should do? Say to hell with the warranty and get one now? Or wait it out another month and keep suffering from GAS and floppy 34" 4 strings?