1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Get ya NBA talk on...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tommygunn, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    Celtics are my team!!! Can't hate the Rockets either :p

Keep em in the playoffs. Beat the lakers, of course. Haha

So any favorite players, teams ect? Rant? Rave?

Allen, Pierce, KG, Rondo, and Birdman (nuggets) are my favorites. Larry Bird and Hakeem Olajuwon are my all time favorites tho. Houston is the hopeful (IMO) to win the championship next year... Cause Yao is back on the court!

So anything?

2. acid bass

acid bass Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Nice to see the refs still throwing games. Shaq managed to earn 3 BS fouls in a couple minutes but Derrick Rose didn't get the call on his bucket. The Cavs would've won the series anyways, but there is no reason for them to get handed a win like that except to start the Cavs/Celtics series sooner; ie; earn the TV networks some more money by having a more exciting matchup.

No, I'm not a Bulls fan, I'm a fan of games being called the right way.

3. bwv1013

bwv1013

Mar 20, 2008
    southern cal
    that was a RIDICULOUS sequence. FWIW i'm also not vested in either team but i felt bad for the Bulls. it makes you wonder... :eyebrow:

4. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    This is NBA/basketball in general.

5. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    None