1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Get your copy of my free Bass eBook

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Greg Hagger, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Greg Hagger

Greg Hagger

Dec 1, 2018
    Berkhamsted
    For a limited time, I am giving away my bass eBook for free.

It contains all the transcriptions, lessons, and bass resources from my first 50 Greg’s Bass Shed YouTube videos. There is Tab as well if you want it.

This is an excellent resource for beginner to intermediate bass players wishing to progress and improve.

You can get a free copy by following the link below. Just sign up to my Mailing List, and I will email you a free copy.

Enjoy, and please ask if you have any questions.

Greg's Bass Shed

#freebassstuff #freetabs #gregsbassshed #freeebook

2. Gorn

Gorn Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Do you sell the email addresses that sign up to your mailing list?

3. Greg Hagger

Greg Hagger

Dec 1, 2018
    Berkhamsted
    Absolutely not! My privacy policy is on my website, if you want to have a look.

My Mailing List is used to keep the Greg’s Bass Shed Community up to date on my new bass video lessons, and occasionally to give out free resources and to ask for feedback on lessons and courses you all want to see.

I am assuming that anyone signing up to my Mailing List are interested in bass lessons and resources, but remember there is always the unsubscribe option if you decide you don’t want any more emails from me.

I hope that has put your mind at rest and thanks for asking so I can make everyone on here aware of my Mailing List policy.

4. BassChuck

BassChuck Gold Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    Can people that are already signed up get your eBook?

Greg Hagger likes this.
  5. Greg Hagger

Greg Hagger

Dec 1, 2018
    Berkhamsted
    I definitely intended it to be available to everyone, but I think there may be an issue getting it through the Mailing List for present subscribers?

if anyone has an issue then email me on the contact page of my website and I will email it over to you:

Greg's Bass Shed - Contact

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021