1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Gettin' down to YOUR music

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    This is sort of a spin-off of the "Best Make-out Music" thread (my apologies if this should have been put in the Recordings section).

I recently got to enjoy the experience of making passions (as I call it) while listening to a CD my band made. Maybe it's just me, but I gotta say; it was awesome! I view listening to music I have made as a kind of masturbation anway, so this was like twice as good. Any of you guys (or girls) had this experience yet? I highly recommend it.

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Music related.

Miscellaneous.

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Oops, sorry about that. Thanks, Jazzbo.

4. i usually get "nasty" with my girly to my band's cd...even tho she thinks it's "butt-rock". what the hell do girls know anyway? the bass lines are off the hook!

5. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hmm, no lack of modesty there :D

6. ButtBass

ButtBass

Nov 14, 2001
    I have never heard anyone use that term other then me and my friends.