Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gettin' down to YOUR music

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    This is sort of a spin-off of the "Best Make-out Music" thread (my apologies if this should have been put in the Recordings section).

I recently got to enjoy the experience of making passions (as I call it) while listening to a CD my band made. Maybe it's just me, but I gotta say; it was awesome! I view listening to music I have made as a kind of masturbation anway, so this was like twice as good. Any of you guys (or girls) had this experience yet? I highly recommend it.

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Music related.

Miscellaneous.

3. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Oops, sorry about that. Thanks, Jazzbo.

4. i usually get "nasty" with my girly to my band's cd...even tho she thinks it's "butt-rock". what the hell do girls know anyway? the bass lines are off the hook!

5. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hmm, no lack of modesty there :D

6. ButtBass

ButtBass

Nov 14, 2001
    I have never heard anyone use that term other then me and my friends.