1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gettin' me one of these

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stinsok, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    It was unplayed. It was part of my brother in law's collection that included the matching Telecaster and Stratocaster. I'm holding this one back. My wife thinks it's ugly, I like it. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

2. motleystew

motleystew

Apr 29, 2006
    Lewisville, TX
    I love the paisley basses! Very cool Vibe!

3. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    That's not paisley, its covered in flowers.

Anyway, if you can pull off using a flower covered bass, more power to ya.

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Nice! I always preferred that one to the Paisleys, but I'd love to have a matched pair of the two.

5. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Rock it hard and enjoy ! :bassist:

6. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I wish I could keep the matching Telecaster and Strat. It's really light and really loud unamplified. You can feel it resonate.

7. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I like the pink paisleys better. I played with a gui**** that had a pink paisley tele. However, the blue flowers are still cool! I'd rock one for sure.

8. Awesome! :)

9. I also dig this 'look' very much. Its cheerful and interesting. Telecastor guitars with this paint scheme are real eye candy. I hope you can find a way to buy that bass.. its a keeper!! :p

10. mongo2

mongo2

Feb 17, 2008
    Da Shaw
    They're great basses. I've gigged mine quite a bit, but I'll probably be using it less since my new DIY single coil has a bit more punch and is considerably lighter.

11. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

If he's your brother-in-law, you should have your wife convince him to give it to you for free!

12. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    Sweet, I always liked the paisley and flower power Ps. Too bad you can't keep the other guitars. It would make a nice set and probably have some collective value down the road if not already.