Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Getting loopy

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jakepaul1, Aug 13, 2004.

1. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    I'm interested in a looper/phrase sampler to add more fun/dimension to my practicing. I went to check out some loopers at Guitar Center this afternoon. I haven't tried them before so here's a newbie analysis. The RC-20 was kinda non-intuitive, but nice time amount. The Line6/DL4 was pretty easy to use, but is 28 seconds enough? They didn't have the Boomerang, but I'm leaning that way because it seems like it would have the best of both worlds - ease of use and lots of time. Comments, suggestions?

2. I hear there's this great new pedal called the "Dua Serch", you might want to look into it.

:bag:

3. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    Yeah, yeah. I know, I've read them. I just wanted to start a fresh thread. Sorry, I'm stupid. Let me know when you've read this and I'll delete it to make you happy.

Jesus, just trying to get some info, not trying to elict smartass responses! :mad:

4. Hey, don't be defensive! You had to know it was coming! ;)

Not only has this topic been discussed over and over, but I'm willing to bet a pack of LaBella Flatwounds that there is a topic on this or the previous page! I mean THAT recent! That's all.

The best info is probably packed in one of those previous monster threads...

Lighten Up, Francis...

:hyper:

5. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    My name is Francis, but everyone calls me psycho! :)

Sorry, rough day and I feel stupid. :(

6. Good catch! And, it's all good. What the hell, it's Friday the 13th right? :ninja:

Carry on! :cool:

7. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    Dude, wow I didn't even think of it being Friday the 13th!?! I'm outta it today! :confused:

Take care... :cool: