Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Getting Married.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike N, Sep 22, 2002.

1. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    ......Yep, Im gettin hitched today at 11am. Be back in a week or so, but if I can find an internet cafe while were on our honeymoon, I'll stop in to say hello. When I get back, I'll have to start one of those "what did I miss" threads. See ya.

2. Congratulations!! I hope you have a wonderful time. And good luck to you in your future with the Mrs.

:D:):D:):D

Rock on
    Eric

3. Congratulations! Have a good time at the honeymoon. *wink wink* ;) :D

4. Congrats.....Wow! Your up late or maybe up early? I hope all go's well and you have a wonderful Wedding. I wish you both good health and a life time happieness. :)

5. congrats, have fun... which brings me up to a question; should I bring a ring up with me when I go up to london? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D j/k

I hope you two will have a very long and pleasant union.

6. jade

jade

Mar 8, 2002
    YYC
    congrads! :)

7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    congratulations! that's great. :)

8. I'm just posting because I thought it was ironic that there is a thread titled "divorce" right under this one. Of course it won't be right under it after I make this post, but ya' know, use your damn imagination.

9. Despite Spanky there, may your marriage bring you many years of happiness and pleasure.:)

10. Mike N

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Thanks all for the well-wishes. :)
    Spanky, I noticed the divorce thread when I started this one, and felt the sense of irony, too.

11. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Good luck man!! I got married 3 years ago, and it just gets better every day. :D

12. =^..^=

=^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Hey Mike - hope it goes well, it must be a TB thing, Claire and I got married yesterday !

[​IMG]

13. I love love that s**t-eating grin you have there.:D

Rock on
    Eric

14. Congradulations! that rocks!
    peace&plaid
    -shoonk

15. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    For some reason, this TB marriage boom has surfaced soon after JT showed us the pics of that gorgeous Conklin that he got as wedding gift from his wifey.. :p

16. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Congratulaions to all the newly wed Talkbassers and their wives!!! May you all live happily ever after!!!:)

Now - I'm off to the divorce thread, 'cos after almost 8 years of marriage, that's where I'm heading - D'oh!:(

17. Congratulations Mike.
    It’s my six-month anniversary coming up this week :)
    Hope you’re going to be as happy as I am, (so far.)

18. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Congradulations...I hope the next fify years will be as happy as they are now...:cool:

19. Mike N

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Well, all went well with the wedding, and were halfway through our honeymoon.

Tomorrow were heading to part two of the honeymoon(a drag race), and hopefully the weather holds out for us. Thanks to all for The well wishes.

20. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    :D