Getting my Warwick =D *DM Edition*

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DarkMazda, May 12, 2001.

1. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    since ikickuintheballs said he's getting a Warwick and he got one. I guess I should spill my waters while its still hot. I, myself just sent a check of $1620 for my new used Warwick Bass!! 1995(Fully Handcrafted) Warwick Streamer Stage I with Bartolinis! OOh yeah baby! *Dances around* When i get the bass, I shall post some pics up

2. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    I'll give it two months - before you sell it. ;)
  3. nice one man, i cant wait till i can get my fretless 'vette
  4. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    You never know!! My Salas.. i got it on September last year and i still have it LOL :) I will never part with my Salas doh.. i love it too much and it was a Custom made one for me so ^_^ I still need Tim Salas to put me a Serial # for this one.. maybe i should have it "DM-I" or something like or "KONO-I" <-- Kono my last name

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Yeah, DM, I wouldn't mind getting a good deal when you go cut rate rock bottom price trying to unload the Streamer.:p The only Warwick I like, and it has Barts! Woohoo!

Be sure and let me know when you are selling it.;)

Seriously - I guess that you finally sold the Modulus?
  6. DM, you need some Bass Ex-Lax for that case of GAS.
  7. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    2 months Oysterhead? HA! Thats a bit liberal isn't it?

I give it 3 days. Hell, less! All you have to do is say "It won't sound like a Warwick" before he even gets it and he won't like it, no matter what! ;)

Besides, I want it.
  8. DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NOOO :O :O :O

*I shall like it, don't listen to any other dudes that i wants my SSI.. I'll like it!! I'LL LIKE IT AHHHHHHHHHH!*

9. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Looks like it goes to Basses to me! :D
  10. j.s.basuki

j.s.basuki Supporting Member

May 14, 2000
    I have this model of bass too, made in 1995 , Bartolini soap bar with MEC electronics.
    The bass is very heavy due to the massive maple body and neck, I could not play for more than 1 hour, because I am not big.
    The problem with this bass is that the mid range pot doesnot give enough effect to the tone , just aslight effect when you turn it full, lately the electronic make hiss . I have cosulted the technical man at Warwick name Mr Manz, the only possible suggestion is to change the pick up to SD and some pots.
    If anybody interested , I could sell it for US 1,300
    but you must pay the shipment from Australia where I live [ perhapsUS200]. It comes with gig bag.
  11. Dude, just get a Duncan or EMG preamp. Don't touch the pickups.
  12. air_leech

Sep 1, 2000
    yeah I'm intrested, didn't you say you live in Indonesia?