Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Getting Nervious

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by silent method, Jun 6, 2005.

1. So here is my story,

I bought a bass here from a Tb'er and he was amazing to deal with, he pack up the bass right away and sent if off giving me the tracking number all was well ....

Anyway I have been watching the tracking number now and it seemed to be going well, the bass made it to about 4hrs away from my home.

Here is where I get scared, it checked out (departure scan) on June 4th at 3.54am. When I first saw this it through me off because I didn't expect to see any activity during a weekend (the 4th being a saturday) anyway here we are and it's now June 6 and there hasn't been an arivial scan anywhere it still shows as being in transit from June 4th.

Should I be worried, what should I do?

:help: :bawl:

EDIT: he wasn't local don't know what i was thinking ...

2. talk to that local TBer to see if he knows anything about it and from there just wait.
    or
    Go out and tear apart every delivery truck you can find until you get it.

Those are the only two options I see.

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I wouldn't worry about it unless you saw zero activity on it by then end of today.

brad cook

4. so the delivery company doesnt ship over the weekend?

5. I dont know, I didn't think so. Ugh I will be so happy when my new baby is safe in my arms.

6. I've had items "in transit" over the weekend, only to be rescanned the following Monday when they were actually loaded on the truck. Don't worry, this has happened at least twice to me.

Mike

7. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I had a bass claim it was in Ohio when it showed up at my door. I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

8. YEAH!!!

I just checked again and its in my city!! pfft and you guys were worried

:bag:

ill post pics as soon as i can!