1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GFS Pedal tuner

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mansjasont, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I have to put an order in at "GutarFetish.com" and I see they have their Pedal Tuner on sale right now.

I don't have a Pedal or rack tuner, and wasn't planning on buying one. It's not often that I have to tune on the fly. But I was thinking that for $40 this might not be a bad deal.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it, and if they liked it. How is it for tuning a low 'B' or 'E'?

2. I love mine. I've had it for about 2 years with no issues, tunes perfectly accurate and the screen is huge and super bright.

3. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    I have one, it's just 'okay'. Very slow to tune and the jack works intermittently. It tunes the low B fine at the harmonic, but not good on the open string.

For $40 you can get a used TC Polytune which is the best you can get. That would be a much better choice, even if you have to shell out an extra $10. Keep in mind you'll have to pay shipping for the GFS so it will end up closer to $50 anyway.