1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GFS Slick Bass and Some necks

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ColdEye, Oct 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ColdEye

ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Price:
    0-80
    1st off is a slick GFS p bass body and neck. It's loaded, comes with pickups but is currently not installed. Loaded neck, loaded body and pickups. Will not come with the jaguar mute. Neck is perfect, headstock is refinished, but the body, as you can see, the control area is pretty much pockmareked. I was trying to open up the plate but gave up on the project. $50 for the whole thing. I'm ot really on the mood to ship it.

Squier affinity p bass neck with sanded headstock, $30.comes with tuners and is stable.

Free stuff - defretted Yamaha rb neck, and a gator gig bag.

Attached Files:

2. dusterdan

dusterdan

Feb 24, 2014
    So Cal
    where in Cali are you?

3. ColdEye

ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    I'm in San Diego.

4. Lumdingo

Lumdingo

Dec 8, 2012
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Hire me to design your band's Merch.
    Can you please post some better (closer) pics of the head stock etc. I can't see what's happening with those tuners. Thanks. : )

5. ColdEye

ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Here you go, my attempts at finishing it with Tru oil are not that good. Tuners work perfectly.

Attached Files:

6. covermego

covermego Still here....... Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    PM'd