1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ghost log-ins?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Steve Whitman, May 2, 2003.

1. Steve Whitman

Steve Whitman

Sep 4, 2000
    I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this seemed to be the place to post this. Lately, whenver I log in to Talk Bass and go to a forum, there's the box that says when you last logged in and how many posts and threads there have been since my last post. Well, its showing that I had logged in a few hours earlier, when I hadn't. This has been happening for a couple of weeks now, so its not isolated and I haven't just forgotten about earlier log-ins. Any idea what this might be? Could someone else be loggin in and the system thinks its me? Should I be worried?
    Steve

2. stephanie

stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    I have that same problem every once in a while. I am thinking maybe it has something to do with cookies. The last time it happened was when I deleted all the cookies from my system. I was having that problem for about a week.

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Check your post history - anything wierd there? You can also change your password, just in case.