1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Giants Baseball - TORTURE!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kesslari, Oct 23, 2010.

1. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    But the lads do it with a band of misfit toys, great pitching, and great execution.

Bring on the Rangers!

2. w00t!

I was flipping back and forth between Giants and Mizzou all night. It was a good night for sports in my book. I'm just pissed cause the Giants aren't playing at home on a weekend since I live in Monterey and have work in the mornings.

3. MadMan118

MadMan118

Jan 10, 2008
    Vallejo, CA
    Caught the 8'th and 9'th during dinner, torture indeed.

4. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    If you thought that was torture, imagine how the Phillies fans with game 7 tickets felt.

5. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I get it.

Early in the season, the a Giants broadcaster, in frustration after a close loss (and every game being a close win, or a close loss) coined the term - "Giants Baseball - TORTURE!"

It caught on here, because it sure felt that way for us fans.
    As they started to play better, it stuck around because it was either torture for Giants fans or opponents' fans.

This was a great series. David beat Goliath. Ironically, "David" was "Giants" in this case... :D

6. piano fighter

piano fighter

Apr 17, 2010
    MD
    This was such an exciting game, and reminded me exactly why I love watching baseball. I was excited to see the Giants win because one of my room mates is from SanFran so that is pretty cool, and because my team will never do anything like this.

Fear the Beard Wilson, please do something about the fact that your beard does not look real.

I hope they can beat the Rangers.