Gibson BAZ-HCBC1 Electric Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GGman, Dec 13, 2016.

1. GGman

GGman

Oct 17, 2008
    Does anybody know anything about this bass model? I can't find anything about it on the web except for a used bass ad with no info. I am mostly needing to know if it is a short scale, 30", which is what I want. It looks like the real eb-3 but different pickups , which i like, and the pickguard has a black/white marble look to it.

I don't know how to add pics to this post. So I put two pics on this free site I use.
    Transfer Big Files

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. Asimov

Asimov

Dec 5, 2014
    Maryland
    The bass is more commonly referred to as the SG-Z bass. I believe it is a long scale bass.

3. RED J

RED J Lol

Jan 23, 2000
    Isn't that the SG-Z ?

4. GGman

GGman

Oct 17, 2008
    are you able to see the pics I linked to? Can someone tell me how to post the two png files here?

5. GGman

GGman

Oct 17, 2008
    i found the SG-Z online and that is the bass. I want a shortscale bass like the SG or EB3 but not at those high prices. I owned and EB3 back in the late 60's. :-( should have kept that as well as my SVT amp.

6. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

You're correct. It is a long scale.

7. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

The Fly Guitars website has quite a bit of good info on Gibson basses.

The page for the SG-Z can be found here.

HaphAsSard likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021