1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gibson Chet Atkins SST - black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by nastyn8c, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    Selling this for cash towards my newest bass GAS:

Black Gibson Chet Atkins SST for sale only. I'm not a guitar player and bought it as an investment and to have on hand for church events where we needed a great-sounding acoustic that was immune to feedback. It used to belong to country artist Neal McCoy, if that means anything to you.

Condition-wise, it's in good condition and works perfectly, but I need a quick sale, which is why I'm only asking [DEL]$800[/DEL] $650 shipped.

Pics available upon request.

2. PM Sent

3. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    Needing to get a deal done soon, but I need to get the money for my new bass. I'm willing to move at $650 shipped.

4. ihateusernames

ihateusernames

Jun 26, 2006
    pm'd - twice

5. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    Looks like I can't get the money to cover what it's worth to me personally, so this baby is going to be staying right here for now.

6. nastyn8c

nastyn8c

Feb 7, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    Since several people have found this with google and don't understand how these forums work, I reopened this to say this has sold.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.