Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gibson Epiphone Thunderbird 5 string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drd07, Jun 12, 2003.

1. drd07

drd07

Jan 19, 2003
    The bass has a cool bluish/white color to it. Originally, this base was more of a blue. However, I think it changed into more of a whitish color probably from smoke. There are a few minor nicks and scratches, mainly 2 on the back. But as I said, they are very MINOR. You can barely notice them. I have pictures upon request. The bass features both P/J pickups making this bass very versitile. I have dean marley blue steel strings on the thunderbird. The strings are 1 1/2 months old, but still sound great! The action is setup low, and the bass plays smoothly.

2. godlikenothing

godlikenothing

May 25, 2003
    IL
    What year is the bass? Also what is the asking price and could you please post the pictures? Thanks

3. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Price?

4. drd07

drd07

Jan 19, 2003
    I'm asking 375 or best offer.

5. drd07

drd07

Jan 19, 2003
    I'm having problems with the size of the pictures for posting. If you email me with your email address, I can attach them that way.
    Thanks!

6. drd07

drd07

Jan 19, 2003
    I think it is from the early 90's.