1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gibson Grabber/gibsonbass.net questions

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by asdaf, Jul 15, 2012.

1. asdaf

asdaf

Dec 26, 2010
    Canada
    Hey guys. So I'm surfing online looking for a 2009 Gibson Grabber reissue for sale and came across the website gibsonbass.net. I saw a few Grabber reissues for sale, but the website seems really finicky (the 'add to cart' button doesn't work among other links not working). I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with that website? Also, can anyone recommend anywhere online I could find a Grabber reissue? Or is my best bet ebay? I understand that there were only 300 of the reissue ever made so I'm sure my odds of finding one are pretty slim. Thanks!

2. If links aren't working for you, try a different browser.
    Sometime Internet Exploder is useful.

Good luck getting your Grabber.
    A friend had one in the '70s and it was a beast.

3. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2007
    boston, ma
    Are you set on a reissue? You can usually find an original in good condition for the same (or less) money than the reissues, but you'll definitely have to scan ebay, craigslist, guitar center/sam ash/other larger music store's used lists.

Never tried gibsonbass.net, sorry.

4. chris1125

chris1125

May 14, 2007
    Yeah why buy a reissue when you could get an origonal. I know personally of a nice 1979 G3 in the classifieds. ;) :)