1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gibson IV and V Basses.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Red Planet, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Red Planet

Red Planet Inactive

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    I'm cranky in my old age.
    Anyone have any of these?

Show em.

What are the specs?

2. waleross

waleross

Nov 27, 2009
    South Florida
    OK, I'm not one to boast but you caught me at a good time. I was just playing my new TBird IV (only had it for 3 mo. ). I got it on-line from one of the Mega-Stores only drawback was it didn't come with any set-up. I recently had it set-up and its killer ..............................:)

Attached Files:

3. Red Planet

Red Planet Inactive

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    I'm cranky in my old age.
    Nice Bass!

I'd like to have one of those.

I'm specifaclly talking about the IV and V models though.

The model I speak of is the double cut away Fenderish style body with the Grabber type headstock.

4. SP_EB4L

SP_EB4L Supporting Member

5. SP_EB4L

SP_EB4L Supporting Member

I got to be use to the images tools here.

Attached Files:

6. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    I've got a 1987 Gibson Bass V.
    Got a lot going for it, except popularity. TB pickups, upper neck access, good balance & weight. I'd really like a IV.
    I can't get used to going from 5s to 4s, so I'm selling. It's been on the market for a while.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021