TRADED Gibson Les Paul Jr Dc Tribute

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Sid the Kid, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Sid the Kid

Sid the Kid Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Illinois
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello. For sale here is my 2019 Gibson Les Paul Jr DC in worn brown. I got this bass to fit in with my band that has since dissolved, now it just hangs out not getting much love.

It is in very good condition with only slight player wear and a tiny bit of shirt button noodling on the back (but you have to look really hard). No big dings or damage.

The bass weighs under 8# and balances well.

It currently has an EMG TBP pickup installed. The original pickup and knobs will be included in the sale as well. The whole unit came out so the only wire to reconnect will be the ground. I would replace the pickup and sell the EMG myself but it is a lot of work, and heck, you might like the EMG.

The bass also has a mod bar on the bridge to help keep the silks off of the saddles.

$650 shipped CONUS. Would like to sell it a bit cheaper but shipping rates have been ridiculous lately. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    What's the scale length?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021