1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Gibson non reverse T Bird 20133

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by weekend warrior, Jun 24, 2014.

1. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Price:
    Strings:
    SANY0168.JPG SANY0168.JPG Hello, Im looking to sell or trade my basically brand new(I cant find a mark on it)Gibson non reverse Thunderbird. The neck is perfect and it sounds like thunder. Low action and plays beautiful. Comes with the original hardcase with all the tags. Im looking to trade for a Fender 66 japan reissue, G&L L2000's,Musicman stingrays or sabres,cool fender reissues or clones. Let me know what you have out there. Thanks all SANY0168.JPG

2. heathenscum

heathenscum

Aug 21, 2008
    Hello. I have a Fender Road Worn series '60's Jazz bass. Would you have any trade interest for that? I also have the Fender chrome bridge and pickup covers as well as the thumb rest that I'll toss in to sweeten the pot. 292080_10150390814741584_206279523_n.

3. weekend warrior

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Whats it weigh?

4. heathenscum

heathenscum

Aug 21, 2008
    8 pounds, 7.2 ounces on my digital postal scale. That is with the covers removed, FYI.

5. weekend warrior

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Bump

6. tuci77

tuci77 BASSment Boutique

May 12, 2013
    New York
    Wow, that's BEAUTIFUL !! How much do you want for it and what year is it ??

7. weekend warrior

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Thanks man. Yes it is! It plays even better than it looks too. Its a 2013 made one year. 900.00 plus shipping takes it home sir.

8. weekend warrior

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Sorry all. The bass is no longer available. Thanks for the interest and inquires.