1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Gibson Ripper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by John C. Reilly, Apr 11, 2009.

1. John C. Reilly

John C. Reilly

Feb 24, 2004
    Awesome Playing and sounding thanks to the refret and hipshot drop-in replacement bridge (original included with the case). missing the chicken head knob from the pickup 4-way selector switch. plastic 1/4" Jack replaced with regular metal type. comes with Original case. tax man cometh priced to move quickly i hope 800.00 shipped in the us.

Attached Files:

2. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    would you sell just the hipshot?

3. Bump for a great bass. I had one (a 1973 I think) and LOVED it. The tones were great...from gritty to jazzy and everything in between.

Mine was the same finish too. I remember a few months back these were selling on eBay for $1400+ in the same condition as this one.

Great deal!

4. John C. Reilly

John C. Reilly

Feb 24, 2004
    bump. if just selling the bridge would cover my tax bill i'd be happy to oblige. sadly i would need to sell several hundred of them.

5. John C. Reilly

John C. Reilly

Feb 24, 2004
    bumpage:bassist:

6. would it be possible for you gave me the dimensions of that bridge? I have a grabber and I'm looking to replace the bridge and fit it under a p-bass bridge cover. This one seems like a nice bridge so I' figured I'd give it a try

7. KenKong

KenKong

Jun 24, 2008
    Muskegon, MI
    Is this bass still for sale? Hit me up! -kenkong