Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gibson T-Bird 875 shipped 97-98 Ampeg SVT3pro 550 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all I know I haven't owned this thing to long but it's just not me, I'm a Fender guy!
    1990's Gibson T-Bird Limited Edition stamp on back of headstock, Natural in color in excellent condition, no marks or rash. the thing is a 9.5 outa 10. Has the big coffin case with the pink lining and the blanket that goes on top.
    It plays mint and has great tone. It just is not me I tried to like it and play it but It's uncomfortable for my style.
    Sorry I don't have more pics I shot about 24 with the 35mm (no digcam) last night and I should have them developed by Thursday. This is a great bass and It's at a fair price in my opinion and well worth it.... 875.00 including shipping!!!

[​IMG]

1997 or 98 Ampeg SVT3 Pro, I bought this badboy brand new and still have the reciept. I Paid like 799 for the thing and I'm looking to get 550.00 for it shipped..
    It is in awesome condition with great tone, never had a failure.
    It is a good one...
    I have changed my preference and bought a Eden WT400 and I have no need for the 3 Pro anymore... The only pic I have is this one...

[​IMG]

Sorry no trades need cash!!!!!

2. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
  3. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    835.00 Shipped!!!!!
    Great Deal!