For Sale Gibson Thunderbird by Orville

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nellie48, Sep 27, 2017.

1. nellie48

nellie48

Mar 12, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Price:
    Strings:
    You are looking at a Orville Thunderbird in vintage cream white. Way to sexy for
    me these days I'm afraid. This is a Japanese production 1991 model in fantastic condition. Has authentic Gibson Thunderbird case and matching 4" Italia leather strap with strap locks included. It is all original except the Gibson headstock emblem and the strap lock at the neck.

I'm 42, have 4 kids and only play on Sunday mornings these days. Way to bad ass for church and I need the money. I've taken a picture of everything worth noting. It plays and looks like new everywhere else. There is a small dimple on the back of the neck but I had it drop filled and is smooth and unnoticeable to the touch.

If you don't want the strap and the strap-locks I'll knock off $50

Attached Files:

2. TideSwing

TideSwing Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Las Vegas
  3. nellie48

nellie48

Mar 12, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    No trades. I need the cash. Got to fund some other (non bass) purchases. I'd keep this Thunderbird otherwise.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021