1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Gibson Victory Artist and Peavey Dyna Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by abngourmet, Aug 18, 2012.

1. abngourmet

abngourmet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2004
    USA
    Up for sale ...

'81 Gibson Victory Artist, factory second. I've looked this thing over, and I can't figure out why it would be a second, but it is stamped as such. Some nicks and dings, backside rash, but other than that in fairly good shape. Comes with original hardshell case in good condition. Everything works, to include all knobs, switches, and the truss rod. I've never gigged it as long as I've owned it (5 years) and it has never left my smoke free home.

PRICE DROP

$500

SOLD!
    IMG_0310.

IMG_0315.

IMG_0314.

IMG_0313.

IMG_0312.

IMG_0311.

IMG_0310.

Peavey Dyna Bass, year unknown, but I suspect sometime in the early 90s as I owned a bass just like this around then. In good shape - some nicks and dings, truss rod cover missing, but everything works. There is one place on the neck where the previous owner(s) gouged out a small part of the neck (see pictures). It never bothered me, but I can see where it would bother others. Comes with hardshell plastic original Peavey case.

$250

$250

IMG_0317.

IMG_0321.

IMG_0320.

IMG_0319.

IMG_0318.

IMG_0316.

I take PayPal, cashier's check, bank check, postal money order, and am willing to meet someone within a 50 mile radius of my home for a direct sale. Sorry, no overseas sales, and no sales outside of the lower 48 states. Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I'll pack it myself to help lower the price of shipping, UPS ground.

The Peavey is still available, the Victory has sold. One last bump before I take the Peavey to Evil Bay.

2. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Payment sent for Gibson. Thanks!

3. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

Sep 15, 2009
    That Gibson was a steal! Wish I would have seen this thread so I could have grabbed it as a backup to mine! Truly the most incredible bass I've ever played!

4. abngourmet

abngourmet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2004
    USA
    Final bump before moving the Peavey to eBay.

5. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

the gibson is great and that peavey looks very nice. wish i could afford them all!