1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gift from girlfriends father.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mopreme75, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Mopreme75

Mopreme75

Sep 19, 2007
    Chicago
    I just recieved a 212 Epifani cab from my girlfriends father. this was totally unexpected but well appreciated. He just purchased a Thunderfunk 750 and an Accugrove Whappo Jr. he asked me if I ever played a 212 and if I use a combo or a head and cabinet, then just gave it to me lol. Now I can add a nice cab along with my Eden 550 an Avatar 410, or just use the 550 and 212 alone. Im pretty sure the tone will make me forget about the weight of the cab, hopefully lol.
    Has anybody had experience with a 410 and 212 stack???

2. Is your girlfriend's father a bass player? I think you can consider him your father in law now!!!

3. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    that is awesome!

those older epifani 212's are some of the best cabs i have ever heard.

4. TUEP

TUEP

Apr 8, 2007
    Wow dude! Thats awesome, sounds like her likes you. We all know when it comes to the lady folks, having their folks like you is a huge plus.

5. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    She got a sister?

6. Mopreme75

Mopreme75

Sep 19, 2007
    Chicago
    yea hes a bass player, Im taking a trip to the Lakland factory with him sometime soon, lol and no she doesnt have a sister Sobie. yea I had a feeling a kinda old epifani cab was hot(has 2 speakon connectors). I think he is my ather in law now lol.

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Yeah, he would make an awesome father in law!

8. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    As the father of a 3 year old daughter, I cannot imagine ever giving the scum who is trying to steal her away from me ANYTHING, much less an Epifani 212!!!

:D

Kidding!

Sort of.

Cheers

9. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    When I have kids, and if I have a daughter, and she brings some dude home, I'm going to make sure to be cleaning my gun collection when he comes over. :ninja: :D

10. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Oh, yes. ;) I have many firearms. And knives. And swords. And mad ninja skillz. :ninja:

Cheers

11. Sounds like you've found yourself a keeper..... I'm talking about the girl of course. ;)

12. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    thats awesome man.

even if u eventually hate the chick, date the father.

13. That won't be necessary. You know where he lives... :ninja:

14. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    haha

15. Recently my girlfriend's father gave me a fairly new (less than 2 years old, used very little) 65" sony high def TV because his new house has one installed in the wall. It was a gift for letting him live in my house for a month while he was waiting to close on his.

It was awesome...

16. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    May your pee pee shrink to the size of a jellybean!
    What Luck! Is she UGLY??

17. Mopreme75

Mopreme75

Sep 19, 2007
    Chicago
    her parents got me a 32-inch hd tv for christmas too

18. They are obviously trying to give you something else to do at night!!!

Paul