Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gig announcement

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Sep 3, 2004.

1. My group, the Curtain Society, will be playing the Wachusett Mountain Rocktoberfest event on Saturday, Sept 11, along with the bands Bowman, Push Stars, and the Derek Trucks Band!

Come enjoy all the specialty brews from Budweiser, Wachusett Brewery and many more! Enjoy music from the best in local and regional bands!

Admission: $10 in advance, $15 for adults at the door, $5 for children 6-12, Children 5 and under FREE!

Doors open at 11:30am, Show begins at 12 Noon.

Prices Subject to Change

www.derektrucks.com
    www.pushstars.com
    www.curtainsociety.com
    www.bowmanband.com
    www.wachusett.com

ps. The new TCS album will be available this fall, sign up on the mailing list to find out when and where by visiting www.curtainsociety.com/lists/?p=subscribe

2. cosmodrome

cosmodrome Registered User

Apr 30, 2004
    ****town, Netherlands
    sorry mon rominee, i'm not gonna make it :D . have fun.

3. Thanx Cosmo!

This is a BUMP! Anyone who is into good music, good beer, and mountain air, and are within driving distance of Princeton, MA should come down and bring yer rock n roll shoes. Good times to be had!!!

:bassist:

4. It's a bit of a drive :p , and I have to watch the kids tomorrow nite- Sorry!