Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gig bag for two bass guitars

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by CallMeBlind, Jan 3, 2006.

1. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    Hi!
    Who can recomend one of those? Which one is good? Thanks

2. Incase just reopened their guitar bag production. Check them out. They make a great single and double case. Good stuff but a little on the rich side though.

3. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
    Undercover Gig Bag is my recommendation. I got one single and double.They are nice and well-padded. :D

4. TimothyGroovy

TimothyGroovy Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 3, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Owner: Uni••Sound
  5. CallMeBlind

CallMeBlind

Jul 19, 2003
    France
    Wow..incase bag looks impressive,but no information about 2 bass bag on the web site and also no information about dealers. Btw, what about Fender, Gator and Rockbag cases?

6. The incase Slimbag is by far the best single bass bag I've ever seen or owned. Based on my love of the Slimbag I purchased a DUB bag a while back and really didn't like it... heavy, overdesigned and cumbersome backpack system, and a single zipper design, among other things. The new DUB looks the same.

The Undercover bags are good, and the new bag Wilbyman reviewed looks very nice.

I have a Fodera double bag that was expensive but is perfect.... plenty of padding but lighweight, double zippers, two large external pockets, etc., etc. I believe it's similar to the Undercover bags.

7. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    There's a review in this forum on the Low Down Sound leather double gig bag. It's pricey, but sounds worth it.