1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gig Information For TBers ???

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Oren Hudson, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    To my low down friends at TB. The thought occured to me when reading a post earlier today that, IMO, it would be cool and/or informative to have a forum section, or something, for us to post upcoming gigs to the benefit of other TBers. I realize that TBers are from all over the world and there would need to be, among other things, a way to regionalize/localize listings. But I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would welcome the opportunity to meet a fellow TBer and hear their band if they were playing somewhere near where I am or are going to be. Of course, details would need to be taken care of, but you get the general idea. So whatta think? :confused:
    I'm posting this in the 2 most viewed forums in the hopes of more looks and ideas. Of course, moderators may interject and/or move, but at least the idea is out there. :cool: