1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gig Information For TBers ???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Oren Hudson, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    To my low down friends at TB. The thought occured to me when reading a post earlier today, that, IMO, it would be cool and/or informative to have a forum section, or something, for us to post upcoming gigs to the benefit of other TBers. I realize that TBers are from all over the world and there would need to be, among other things, a way to regionalize/localize listings. But I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would welcome the opportunity to meet a fellow TBer and hear their band if they were playing somewhere near where I am or are going to be. Of course, details would need to be taken care of, but you get the general idea. So whatta think?:confused:
    I'm posting this in the 2 most viewed forums in the hopes of more looks and ideas. Of course, moderators may interject and/or move, but at least the idea is out there. :cool:

2. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    I'm not sure of the ultimate goal of your thread, but there's already a "check in before and after your gig" thread.

3. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
  4. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    SBassman - ultimate goal is a seperate heading, not a thread. My thought is more along an easily accessible heading - maybe something like Craigslist as far as geography is concerned. :cool:

Also - thanks for the site reference JimmyM. :cool:

5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Please do not start duplicate threads on the same subject (both of which were in the wrong forums).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.