Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gig Pic

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Jon In VA, Jul 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon In VA

Jon In VA

May 28, 2001
    Chesapeake, VA
  2. :(

Tripod doesn't allow direct linking :(

3. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Rightclick and save as...

You can view it after you downloaded it to your HD.

4. lol, I particulalry like how your singer is reading the lyrics directly from a CD insert...:D

5. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

LOL! The singer must have better eyes than I do. Even with glasses I can't read much of what is written in a CD insert.

6. Jon In VA

Jon In VA

May 28, 2001
    Chesapeake, VA
    Lol...that's what happens when people make requests that only the musicians know. He did his best though... : )

7. where was that taken from, a police helicopter? ;)

i think that's a neat-lookin bass.

8. Jon In VA

Jon In VA

May 28, 2001
    Chesapeake, VA
    Uhh...there was like some staircase deal that went up the wall to the second floor, if I remember right...we'll get a helicopter next show, if we're lucky. :)

Jon

9. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    One tip - Soda (or Beer) cans and amps don't mix. Best way to ruin and amp or a computer (aside from vomit). Which of you guys got laid???

10. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    I think the best way for you to break an amp(or rather the cabinet) is for a friend to fall into a speaker. Trust me.

11. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    ... or to have your guitarist urinate in it :rolleyes: :p

12. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    That looks almost exactly like a gig I did once in a tiny little pub. It was one of those old fashioned ones, with a fireplace in an enclave - guess where we had to play. As well as that, I had to stand behind a huge table with a buffet - sandwiches, cocktail sticks, all that. It was a right bugger to play in such a small space, but I did manage to help myself to the odd treat in between songs - probably my first ever rider. :D

13. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    I got to lean against a video game with which I was sharing the stage. For the want of a quarter...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.