1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Gig Report: trying out the new JCB

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by TreySonagras, Feb 16, 2021.

1. TreySonagras

TreySonagras

Aug 11, 2013
    Texas
    My band T-Town Five played a great gig last Saturday at a local pub. It was our first time out since mid-December. Had a great crowd and played a pretty good show, even if we were a bit rusty.
    The cool part for me was that it was my first gig with my Epiphone Jack Casady. I normally play a Jazz with this band but just had to play the new one. The JCB is a fantastic rock and roll bass. Plus it looks so Bad Ass onstage. I will definitely play it with this band more often. A8279DC0-9C0E-4A02-A56F-7B70B2E147D9.jpeg

2. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Always good to hear of a successful outing for a new bass. That looks fantastic.

Your thread title did have me curious though.
    Here in Ireland, a JCB is one of these...:)
    jcb1.jpg

3. TreySonagras

TreySonagras

Aug 11, 2013
    Texas
    I’m in Texas and we would use one of those right now to get to the mailbox. Record snowfall here.

Mr_Moo and WI Short Scaler like this.
  4. Winslow

Winslow

Sep 25, 2011
    Group "W" Bench
    I thought it might be the more formal version of the Jeez Bass. :angel:

That's a good-lookin' bass there, Trey! :thumbsup: Even the fish on the wall seems impressed! :D

Mr_Moo and TreySonagras like this.
  5. Very cool looking bass.

Sounds like a fun gig, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Thumpinshelton likes this.
  6. I have always loved the looks of those basses. Very old school! Glad you got to take it out and enjoy it in a live setting!!! Thanks for sharing man!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021