1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GIG SPAM :: Strasburg VA

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by herndonbassist, Sep 16, 2008.

1. herndonbassist

herndonbassist Low Down Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    I will be playing with my band The Big Guise next Friday evening in Strasburg, VA at the Strasburg Theater, probably the biggest venue I may get to play! It's a really cool converted theater, but it's HUGE so I'm trying to do my part to PACK the place! The show is on September 19th at 9PM - 12AM and will feature lots of Classic Rock, Blues and a little bit of Country/Southern Rock. We've been together for 2 years now and have played about 15-20 gigs in this area... You can read more about the band at our website: http://www.thebigguiseband.com where you can check out a couple clips of us.

Thanks! Please let me know if you'll be able to make it, so I can look out for ya!

Woohooo!

2. herndonbassist

herndonbassist Low Down Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    I know that I gave seriously short notice about this last gig, but I'll be playing at that Theater again on Friday November 7. Here's a shot of me from this past Friday night.

Attached Files: