1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gig Swaps? Mid West/East Coast

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by ebladeboi123, Apr 21, 2010.

1. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Hey this is something I've kinda thought would be cooler to get to going, and if not thats cool. If this is against the rules let me know and sorry (don't think it is). So if you're a band and want to swap try and post up where you're from, what accomodations (gig) you can provide, and where you wana get it.

But, my band is out of Kent/Cleveland OH and we're trying to play more regionally. I'm sure many of you have done this and realized how many ****** crowds you'll play to and how hard it can be to get into clubs.

So let's get some gig swaps going on. Our management label runs a venue in kent called the outpost that I can swing shows at, and we also play fairly regularly in the area. We're really looking for shows in PA, NY, IN, IL, and general east coast. PM or post here.

you can check out my band at www.myspace.com/eclyptic (if you listen hope you enjoy).

Look forward to hearing from some people (hopefully!)
    Danny