Gig Vids

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Jan 17, 2006.

1. alllrighty, heres some vids from last friday nights gig, at the good ol iron horse inn in cardiff.....first vid is part of the last chorus of aeroplane and part of my solo (improvised of course) and it just happens to cut out when it starts to get good:rolleyes: ...lets see if we can notice the

and the seccond is part of somebody told me, which i dont mind, i screw up part of it, but sounds cool and shows some of my slap technique
  2. if anyones been bored enough to watch any of these feel free to comment if you hate it, hate it or can stomach it:smug: or anything else
  3. ive used that place before on here to host a video and it worked and noone complained...
  4. BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Just thought i would chime in.... the website is giving me nothing but pop ups and is hyper linking me to useless websites. It won't even stop long enough for me to locate the link. Peace
  5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I've got them downloading now....

ok done :bassist:

Sounds good man! tempo dragged a little in the aeroplane snippit but it was an odd edit.

Who is the singer's bouncer? Just as the star of the stage is the center of attention.... bam some guy is in the camera lens :(
  6. talking about the somebody told me vid?...well thats a pill popping associate from our year at and the guitarist have been through high school and most of primary school together...yeah..that was the first time we've played aeroplane
  7. spectorbass83

Jun 6, 2005
    what a horrible website...
  8. well if anyone can tell me another free file hosting website then please tell me,so i can stop some took me ages to find that one