1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gigbag for carrying both a bass AND a g*****?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Nic., Oct 7, 2010.

1. Nic.

Nic.

Aug 28, 2009
    Singapore
    Okay so this is the deal- on Sundays I'm working with one band where I'm playing guitar, and another where I'm playing bass. I want the most convenient way to carry everything at once without having to go home pick up the other instrument.

Currently I'm carrying bass on my back, pedalboard on my left hand and guitar on my right hand. I'm thinking of investing in the Mono dual bass gigbag- a guitar can fit into a bass compartment but a bass can't fit into a guitar compartment and I don't want two separate bags to worry about, it keeps getting in the way when walking. It's this one- http://www.monocase.com/mono-dual-bass.asp

On the other hand, this gigbag on it's own is already heavy enough with just a bass. I don't want to spend so much and kill my back, and dual bass cases are really hard to resell since hardly anyone needs them.

Anyone has this kind of experience too? What did you do?

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021