1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gigbag for Yamaha BBT-500H

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by therealting, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Just wondering what other BBT users are using to tote their heads around. I'm thinking a padded widescreen laptop bag would be perfect, with an extra pocket to hold cables and fuses.

2. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    How deep is it? Check out the dimensions of the Gator GK-2110 bag.

3. 38cm x 27cm x 9cm (15" x 10.5" x 4")

4. hoosierdad

hoosierdad

Sep 1, 2003
    Indiana
    fdeck - I was just about to order the $60+ GK bag on line for my BL600. WWBW has the Gator for less than half here in town. Thanks for the info. Looks like it will work for the Yamaha too.

5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

I bought the case for the Genz Benz Neo 3.5. It fits perfectly! $29.99! I originally had it in a laptop case.

[​IMG]

6. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    I started out putting it in a 4 space rack which doubled it's weight:rollno: Kind of counter productive so I removed it and now it just stays at church full time. Sorry, that doesn't help you:crying:

7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    go to Menards ... they have a silver hardshell 'briefcase' type case with internal padding you can custom fit to your component ... about 25 bucks ... you could ship a BBT500H in this baby, in fact I did ... nice upper pouch you can customize to hold all your cords also ... this may have originally been intended for a computer type tool kit, but it almost looks like it was designed for the Yannie head ...

8. Billbassoz

Billbassoz

Jul 15, 2007
    I use a standard tool case made out of aluminium. I made sure there was plenty of room around the BBT and had foam padding cut and installed to fit. It works great! I know the amp is protected for gigs and it means I dont have to make it heavier by putting protective casing around. The tool case is lighter than any alternative casing and has a handle for easy carrying. The toolcaes plus foam padding came to about $45 Australian. Hope this helps.