Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Si-bob, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Hey steve
    glad to hear your tour ewnt well...any pics form NAMM??? :)

u got any gigs coming up in the UK, it'd be cool to come and see u play (i'm in essex)

2. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Hi Si,

I'll have some photos from NAMM and the tour for you ASAP - i'll post here when they arrive... If you want to see some others, do check out Steve Barr's photos in the 'Al's Nudie Bar' section of The Dude Pit forum (can't remember the URL for it, but you can get there via the links page at - sorry for the longwinded way of finding the site! :oops:) there are a couple of photos of me there, as well as of lots of the other people and gear that were at NAMM...

As for gigs, I'm sorting out some UK dates at the moment - hopefully have some dates for you soon, and again, I'll post them here. Things are happening in France for me and my trio at the moment, so I'll be heading back over there soon - I'm currently in the middle of editting together some of our live recordings for a demo, and will no doubt post some of it onto my website...

thanks for all your support - I really appreciate it...