Gigspam, Milwaukee, Friday March 18th

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by vegaas, Mar 14, 2005.

1. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Hey all,

For those that may be interested, my metal band aShadeBelow is playing Friday night. It is at Mickey G's, 1726 S. West Ave in Waukesha.
    We go on at 10:30. All originals and we play for 45 minutes.
    If you are interested in hearing one of our songs, you can go to our myspace site. Its
    If you come, stop by and say hi, love meeting other TB'ers, if you go to myspace and check out the song, then tell me what you think.

End of shameless plug for band,
  2. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    I believe it is right off of sunset, but I am not sure. I will be doing a mapquest myself to find the place. I have not been there as of yet.
  3. geez vegaas,
    when are you ever going to come up a little further north!
  4. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    We do plan on doing some shows at the Main Stage in Green Bay in the not too distant future. Not sure how far that is from you, but that is probably as far north as we will end up going.
  5. its still about an hour and 45 minute drive from me...i'll have to catch one of your shows someday.
  6. We'll probably be there. I guess it's south of Sunset on West.

Not that I know where many bars are in Rockesha. :eyebrow:
  7. Just because I promised I'd post as soon as I got home...

I was all worried because I forgot that my band was playing a show in ROCKesha that night as well (it was supposed to be an acoustic show with just the guitarist and keyboardist), but I thought it would be nice to show up and ended up playing half the set. :mad: It would have been nice to know I was going to play...

Anyway, I get to Vegaas' show an hour later than I anticipated... and his band is already in progress... I'll spoil it, his band ended up playing late because... Oh! Vegaas was late! In his defense the main highway interchange downtown is shut down for rennovation, but...

Vegaas rocked tha house! FWIW his Eden rig totally kept up with the Marshall and Bogner guitar rigs, and then some! All in all, it was a good nite- I got to see a few people I haven't seen in several years- Larry from Rictus rules-

Thanks for the invite, it was a good nite!
  8. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Thanks alot Golden Boy, it was very cool to see ya again, and I will be at one of your upcoming shows very soon.
    Yes I was a half hour late to the show. I had to drive back from Green Bay because of work reasons. I had it timed perfectly, except for the unexpected road construction! Oh well, my band just switched spots with the next band Rictus Grin.
    We also learned a vaulable lesson. This was the second show with our new second guitarist. The lesson? Someone needs to monitor his drinking before we go on. He was pretty wasted and completely threw us off on a couple songs. Oh well, we now know, and it will not happen again.
    Thanks again Dave, will definitly be seeing you soon.