1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Gigspam-the Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by badgrandad, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Whoa! Found out this a.m. that my band has been asked to perform this next Friday 3/3/06 on Fox 4 Daybreak (or whatever it's called nowadays) in the Dallas Texas news area.

That's the good, the Bad is that it's at 7:30 am until probably 9:am and I have no idea when we will play or how many songs and the one song requested was one I really don't care for.

The ugly, me at 730 AM.

Oh BTW this appearance is a plug for the North Texas Irish Festival which starts Friday 3/3 and runs through Sunday 3/5 where my band Brothers3 will be playing Friday pm and Saturday afternoon.:bassist:

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Sweet! My band was on the morning news too, though it was right before I joined, unfotunately. Though our morning news starts at 6:00 and they had to be there well before that. I'm glad I missed that part.

Good luck! :)

3. Went to the web page and was disturbed to find that Fox4 Daybreak runs from 5.a.m. to 7a.m.

Much to my comfort was my re-reading of my e-mail which clearly said we were playing on "Good Day" Friday proogram which apparently starts after ths Daybreak program.