Gigspam-the Good, the Bad, the Ugly

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by badgrandad, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Whoa! Found out this a.m. that my band has been asked to perform this next Friday 3/3/06 on Fox 4 Daybreak (or whatever it's called nowadays) in the Dallas Texas news area.

That's the good, the Bad is that it's at 7:30 am until probably 9:am and I have no idea when we will play or how many songs and the one song requested was one I really don't care for.

The ugly, me at 730 AM.

Oh BTW this appearance is a plug for the North Texas Irish Festival which starts Friday 3/3 and runs through Sunday 3/5 where my band Brothers3 will be playing Friday pm and Saturday afternoon.:bassist:
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Sweet! My band was on the morning news too, though it was right before I joined, unfotunately. Though our morning news starts at 6:00 and they had to be there well before that. I'm glad I missed that part.

Good luck! :)
  3. Went to the web page and was disturbed to find that Fox4 Daybreak runs from 5.a.m. to 7a.m.

Much to my comfort was my re-reading of my e-mail which clearly said we were playing on "Good Day" Friday proogram which apparently starts after ths Daybreak program.