Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GIMME SOME FREE STUFF

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Come on... think of all that I've done for you. All that we've been through. Think of the good times and how they outweigh the bad. We've laughed together, we've cried together. We've been through thick and thin, and your not willing to give me some free stuff?

C'mon, stop being a cheapass... give me some stuff.

2. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    BAND?

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    band?

4. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    You got it!

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

whooo hooo!

6. Sure, I'll send you something, just give me your phone number and address and times when your garbage is most full.

7. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    FREE ROCKSTARTER KIT!!

[​IMG]

8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Damn Matt, My love don't cost a thing

9. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I've got several quality hand-picked venereal diseases I'm willing to ship off in small petri dishes, just for you Matt.

10. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

How about a free swift kick in the butt?

11. If you pay for the Shipping & handling ill send you:
    -Super Nintendo w/ Killer Instinct, The Lion King
    -A stack of Maxim Magazines
    -Random Toiletries (Teepee, razor, shaving cream, toothbrush)
    -a disassembled Peavy fury bass
    -Six pack of Sam Adams light (not really)
    -Can of beer nuts, but when you open it a snake pops out and scares the crap out of you
    -random junk (Tennis racket, Frisbee, lighters, tops rolling tobacco, Fodera Emperor 2 ;) )

12. ConU

ConU

Mar 5, 2003
    La Belle Province
    14 (exactly)issues of CLUB magazine from the late 90's?

13. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I'll take that!

14. bentem

bentem

Oct 18, 2002
    Rockville, MD
    haha, i love those things.

15. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Uh, you give ME some free stuff, you cheapass.

Walk outside,,,,see that car??? no, more to the left,,,,,THATSSS it....it's alllllll yours. all you have to do is hotwire it. Consider it my gift.

16. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Dude, was this thread intended to mock XavierG's thread that has people offering free bass gear? Because if you are implying that X might just be trying to get free stuff for his own benefit I'm sure nothing could be farther from the truth...I really can't believe that you would imply such a thing... J/K Matt and X...anyway this reminds me of an ad I saw recently in a local alternative paper (the Stranger) - the ad said something to the effect of: established Christian rock band seeks donations of musical instruments - guitars, amplifiers, drums, saxophones, violins, etc.... well I saw that and being naturally skeptical / paranoid I wondered if it wasn't a scam somebody was running for their own profit? Hmmm....

17. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I started my thread first... plus there was that other free stuff thread, but it wasn't just for me. I've decided I'm too lazy to deal with shipping right now, so I don't want any free stuff, unless it can be transfered via internet or is CDs or bass gear or something... I dunno, I still like free stuff, but I really hate effort.

18. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Contact our old friend Zandertard , i am sure he would be more than happy to send ya free stuff.

Mike:D :D :D

19. Bryan R. Tyler

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I still want my issues of Club!!!

20. DUDE ILL PAY FOR SHIPPING FOR THE SUPER:D