gimme your opinions........no..please, do! :)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Si-bob, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Si-bob

Si-bob

Jun 30, 2001
    Amersham, UK
    Focusrite / Novation
    i'm a bit reluctant to post this, cos u guys might nick my baby :)
    but WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS?, whats wrong with it? :)

EBAY link

*Si*

2. It's either a joke, or someone's on acid with that price. One Pound openning bid! And since when is Cologne in the U.K.?

I'd stay away. There's bound to be trouble.
    Mike J.

3. Si-bob

Si-bob

Jun 30, 2001
    Amersham, UK
    Focusrite / Novation
    cologne is in germany!
    £15 to ship to england.........it seems ligit, the seller has A LOT of praise!
    even if it was brought for £100 (bargain), the comeback the buyer could get from it would be tenfold!

*Si*

4. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    here in europe we have this popular show called emergenza rock. ernie ball is a sopnsor of this battle of the bands things.

the logo is the same, check this out:
    www.emergenzarock.com

so it couls be a version made for this events...

5. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    i am the king of typos. 7 hours on the train (it's the weekend and im back at home from where i work)can drive me mad!!! sorry.

6. Si-bob

Si-bob

Jun 30, 2001
    Amersham, UK
    Focusrite / Novation
    thanks fer verifying that barrosso, i wondered whether it was a real one or not!

in your opinion, if you wanted to buy a MM, would the logo on this bass put you off?

*Si*

7. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    It's not left handed :)

8. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    i'd but the bass and for sure take that horrid logo away. i don't have any idea on the spec of this stingray but i think that this is only a cosmetic limited edition. maybe it was the prize for the winning band. if i had that bass, i'd stripped down to natural, take a look to the wood grain, if good i'd keep it matural otherwise i'd pain it with a better color that that white. just me...but i don't care id that is a limited edition i don't think that it would ever be considereted very valuable in the future, i am not a collector i am player!

9. Si-bob

Si-bob

Jun 30, 2001
    Amersham, UK
    Focusrite / Novation
    i'm guessing its a standard stingray just with a logo. Yeah, i'd strip it back to the natural grain and varnish it!
    i'll wait and see how the bidding goes in a couple of days, then put a couple of hundred on it!
    tnx fer your help guys

*Si*

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2021