Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gimmicks and theme songs that audiences love...

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by The_Ryst, Mar 9, 2005.

1. So, I'm curious what some theme songs/gimmicks are the audiences love (Like, taht you could play inbetween songs) and if you have a link to a tab of it.

2. ((ZASDER))

((ZASDER))

Feb 26, 2005
    Buffalo NY
    Meow Mix
    Great Fun

G
    D---5-4-2-0--5-4-2-0--5-4-5-6-7-4-2-0
    A
    E

Or you can go up top to the tabs archieve and click on MISC...

It gives you a whole page of random songs that have no meaning just fun to play...

3. Corbis

Corbis Guest

Feb 19, 2003
    Wamego KS
    Mario Theme!!! Sorry if the tab's messy/wrong its a text version of a powertab by Brent Newberry.

S e e S e e E e E e S e S e S S S S S S e e e e e S S S S S S S S E
    |-------------------||--------------------------|----------------------------||
    |-----------5-------||-------------------------|-----2-3---2---------------||
    |-5-5-5---5---------||-3-----------0---2---1-0-|---3-----5-----3-----5-2--||
    |-------4-------3---||------3---0---------------|-3-----------------3--------||

Theme 2
    e. e. e e. S S S e e. e. S S E. S e e
    ||--------------------------|------------------------|
    ||o--------10----10-10-10---|----------10------------|
    ||o----10-----8-----------8-|----7--10-------10-10---|
    ||--8-----------------------|-8--------------------8-|

e. e. e e. S S S e E e S S E e S S e e
    |-------------------------|--------------------------||
    |--------10----10-10-10---|--------8---10-----------o||
    |----10-----8-----------8-|---11------------10-10---o||
    |-8-----------------------|-8---------------------8--||

|-3-|
    S e e S e e E e E e S e S e S S S S S S e e e e e S S S S S S S S E
    |-------------------||--------------------------|-----------------------------||
    |-----------5-------||o-------------------------|-----2-3---2----------------o||
    |-5-5-5---5---------||o-3-----------0---2---1-0-|---3-----5-----3-----5-2----o||
    |-------4-------3---||------3---0---------------|-3-----------------3---------||

4. Shift everything up 2 frets and it will be in the right key as well! :hyper: :bassist:

5. I'm giong to learn the Conan O'Brien theme song, MXtabs has a tab, and powertabs only has guitar *pout*

6. Tash

Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    My old band used to do a version of the Imperial march, with the melody on bass, that I morphed into a bass solo that sequed into the begining of For Who the Bell Tolls.

:)

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    And if you changed a few of the notes? :eyebrow:

8. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
    Maybe he Meows in D

9. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    My band is gonna be doing the power rangers theme song , its pretty cool and has some awesome finger tapping on guitar goin on also

10. Any of you guys know where a link to Stu Hamm's Linus and Lucy is? I've just about learnt his two hand tapping star trek arrrangement...

11. xpcapox

xpcapox

Nov 19, 2004
    hes talking about Mario.

12. Gomex

Gomex

Jan 7, 2005
    Australia
    Power metal version of the theme music from the ABC news, anyone from australia will know what I'm talking about

13. Not exactly tab, but how about this?

Medly

Can anybody name them all?

14. FireAarro

FireAarro

Aug 8, 2004
    austr-
    BUCKETHEAAD!