girl are evil

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Yvon, May 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    this is funny
  2. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    At last, conclusive mathematical proof!
  3. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Wow! Now I see why we´re supposed to learn math..
  4. ... and everyone knows that money could be spent on basses.In spite of gender.The blockage of possible purchases is evil.Do I have a witness(spoken in Southern Preacher accent.)?
  5. I guess you can't argue with math.
  6. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    Preach on, Pastah Willi~D! AMEN! I have SEEEEN the
    fierah pit - the muck `n the mire - the eeeEEEee-vil that...
    "people" do, first-hand. And I am hyar to tes-ti-FAH!

May the waywa'd foo' who snatched up - Ah say -
    snaaaaaatched UP my early 80's Rickenbacker 4080/12
    (with Mapleglo finish!) from that hedon-IS-tic pawnbrokah
    be thrice a-damn-ed.
  7. Like I need math to explain this to me. :rolleyes:
  8. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Willie, you remind me of when I was buying bass equipment regularly. The salesman at my favorite store was always trying to sell me something or another really expensive and luxurious. I'd tell him My husband would shoot me. He'd say, "Don't tell him," AS IF my hubby wouldn't notice if I came home with an Ampeg 8x10 and an Ampeg SVT-Pro amp or a $2500 six string bass.

Anyway, one time this salesman told me it was so funny to him that when I came in, my husband was pulling my arm to get me out of the store and telling me I didn't need another bass.

"This is all backwards," the salesman told me. "It is supposed to be the husband who wants to buy a new guitar or bass. It is supposed to be the wife who is pulling his arm and telling him he doesn't need another one."

That struck me as funny. Well, turnabout is fair play.
  9. Thats is soo funny!

New gay motto: "See no evil, speak no evil" hmmm lol

I love evil things! muhahaha especially if that evil has large well rounded....basses??
  10. hahahahahaha
  11. To notduane:Right on brutha!!!
    To Jason: Wow! Cool! go girl!!!
    If I ever get married,my wife would have to be a musician too!!!
  12. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    that joke can be easily translated to spanish... i´ll show it to my friends... :D
  13. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    I just got this ICQ message from a friend of mine:

"If evil is a quantized number on a scale where 0 is neutral and good and evil are positive and negative numbers, respectively, the proof would state that girls = ( (evil)<sup>1/2</sup> )<sup>2</sup> = ( -i*(evil)<sup>1/2</sup> )<sup>2</sup> = -(evil), since (-i)<sup>2</sup> = -1. And if evil is a negative number on the "good/evil scale", then this would mean that girls = good, which is quite the opposite of what was to be proved from the start..."
  14. That contradicts itself... -1 IS a negative # and since evil is a negative number on the "good/evil scale" that would mean the girls ARE evil! Ha!

post 1600
  15. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    No contradicition, -1 comes from i<sup>2</sup> = -1, which is to say that i<sup>2</sup>(evil) = -evil. And -evil is the opposite of evil, which means that girls are good. See?

Post 1085.
  16. Ahhh ok. Now I see! I forgot about the -(evil) part. hehe Putting i<sup>2</sup>=1 last mixed me up.
  17. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    Did y'all remember to carry the -3x + j (imaginary set)
    for the hyperbole of the trajectory of the path from the
    Earth to Venus? And let's not forget +2y - j (as in Y chromosome :p )
    for the function decribed by the path from Earth to Mars.

rd/rr :rolleyes:
  18. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Using that equation, Bass + Amp = Evil.

If you're not going to spend it on basses and women, what is the point of having it? clubs? :rolleyes: , SUV's? :rolleyes: , like the rest of the USA? ;)

Sort of what Jason alluded to.
  19. Girls must have some evil force, they're leading me away from bass. I'm actually putting off buying a new MIM Fender Jazz so that I can buy my girlfriend something nice for our anniversary in the fall. I thought, "Some things are more important than bass", that freaked me out quite a bit. They are evil, stay away before they get you and your bass too!
  20. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Of course you realize that, while you have correctly identified the real root of the equation, you have introduced an imaginary root. It's a BInomial equation, you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.