Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Girls are funny....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    So like... my women are always complaining about me not calling them "special" nick names.

Then like... We'll be out somewhere... and We'll go back to my house... and my baby girl Lenny (a dog, for you slow folk.) will run up just waggin her tail and jumpin all over me.

So naturally, I pick her up and call her all the little nick names i have for her and give her little kisses and rub her belly.

then the girl complains about me liking the dog more than her.

Meh.

2. so when your girlfriend comes over, pick her up, call her little nicknames, give her kisses and rub her belly...problem solved ;)

3. Mine likes me to call her muffin..................its.................ehhhh

4. Thanks Mike....

and in other news..... :D

5. ya i know what you mean. my dog does the same thing and i do what you do and then my mom say" you never do that to me when you see me"

6. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Sorry for the hijack...

What's really fun is to talk about your dog and make people think that you're talking about a real person. For example:

Talk about how your dog is all over you as soon as you're in the door. If your dog's a licker, toss that in too. You can have a lot of fun with it. My friend and I used to get people all of the time. Then share the fact that our "girlfriends" each had eight teets.

Works every time.

7. My cat had long hair would get mats by her butt, I'd have to cut them off. My girlfriend used to get mad at me for that, she said you'll cut those off your cat's butt, but you won't.... hey, any computer people out there? What's the "Too much information warning light mean?

Randy

8. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Mike, admit it, you don't actually have any lady friends.

9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California

:bawl:

10. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Don't worry, neither do I.

11. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California

:eyebrow:

12. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Stay back... Mike is mine... you can't have him!

Good boy...

13. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I was only trying to make you feel better.

14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I like Mike's threads because they are like a Blog that nobody could possibly have any useful thing to add to, so... King Vitamin cereal use to have a crazy old man on the front... now they don't. WTH?

15. Yours likes you to call her muffin what? :confused:

:D :D

16. spyingcracker

spyingcracker

May 27, 2004
    Huh?

17. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    when my girlfriend asks me why i call my dog nicknames and not her, i say "hey, i'll call you bitch too if you want"

usually shuts her up.

18. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US

That's the spirit. :eyebrow:

Eh?

19. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Do your self a favor and just dump her now. If shes being anal over not having a nickname, do a premeptive strike and spare your heart the future damage its going to recieve when she offs you for somethin stupid.