Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Girls`s thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mike lead, Jan 13, 2004.

1. OK. This is the most off topic thread since the beggining of TB. But since most of us are males, we could talk about womans. You find a super-efective technice that gets every girl in love with you? Well post it here. Wanna show us your Girlfriend? Post it here. All that include girls(or boys if you are a girl),are here!
    So let`s beggin!:D

My girl is call Lara. She is 19. Is my girlfriend since yesterday!:eek: , she plays in a band named "Begoñas"(A Dark-Grunge), loves Faith No More(I also love them now!), STP, No Doubt, Nirvana, etc. She also plays Tennis and she says that Claypool is the biggest a**hole that step on this world...ever.:mad: But, that`s ok.
    Im really happy right now, cause it`s really hard to find a girl who wants to take things seriously.
    They all want to party and make the "nasty" thing all day long, everywere. And she don`t.(That`s how things are here with argentinian teenagers)
    And Im a really sentimental guy. Never cheat on a girl. Well... only once... but I was DRUNK!!!.
    So, that was me... Boys, let`s talk abou girls.. Girls, talk about yourself, or talk about guys...

Peace, Love and no more Histeria please....

Mike

P.S: It would be cool to talk about that "Histeria"... I particullary hate it. Cause it have no sense. And girls know that it have no sense. And they are histeric(Is that well spelled?) anyway:mad:

2. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    so we just tell everyone about our girlfriends?

3. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    My girl is sweeter than a bundle of carrots, with red colored hair just as orange as a steamed carrot and she makes me feel just as good and strong and healthy as an extra large sized serving of fresh carrot juice. I love her. I love carrots too.

4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I'm SOOOO buying a plane ticket to Argentina (or is it LA?) :D

5. juanpauribe

juanpauribe

Dec 16, 2001
    Colombia
    i love asian girls since a year ago

6. Congrats on the girlfriend thing...I wish you two the best of luck:cool:

As far as chicks go...I think Angelina Jolie is hot:meh:

7. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Nah, man, nah. It's all about Milla Jovovich for me (circa Resident Evil). Trou-droppingly hot.

8. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

That's a big assumption - how do you know that? I know of quite a few female posters here who have "come out" openly. ;)

But the other thing is that most women/girls are a bit nervous about how they will be treated on the internet if they make it clear they are female - stalkers, horny kids etc.

So many will "adopt" a male or neutral persona, so they blend in and don't attract so much attention.

It may be that the majority of TB regulars are female - but they don't let on - there's no way you can know anyway!! ;)

In cyberspace, gender is irrelevant!!

9. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    i was contemplating arguing the 'in cyberspace, gender is irrelevant' comment, but, bruce wrote it, there is just no point in trying.....

Back on topic, I think i know how you feel, i will have been with my girlfriend for a year on the 25th of this month, she has bought me an envelope filter for our anniversary, and had to send away for it, as nobody stocks them close by. I would say she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, as she has kept me from 'going off the rails,' and makes me happier every day.

10. Thanx for the replies, I thought that there would be tons of replies like: "Hey, we talk about bass here man, shut up!".
    Anyway... Bruce, It would be cool that most of TBers were woman. And, girls, if you don`t say that you are a girl just because you think that you will have 3904871 PM from horny kids(Well.. maybe thats right:meh:) but that`s also a way to talk to other girls(Besides, we are all nice, godd looking bassist:D )
    But i was wondering if any of you have funny stories that include womens.(You are with a girl and later you realice that she was he):eek:
    Or post pictures of your girlfriend... I don`t know... im bored...
    So let`s have fun!

Peace, love and useless Threads
    Mike

11. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Girls are like....cool and stuff....hehe...

12. Whats the point of posting pics of your girlfriend/girls here? Significant Other Pixs thread is what it's for, also people talk about their loved ones there. Serious, I won't be surprised if this thread gets closed.

13. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    why do you gotta be like that, man? is tyler depressed because he dosnt have a girlfriend? you'll get one eventually, dude. just gotta jog a bit. pots good if you don't eat after it. this is the thread where we TALK about our girlfriends, noone said anything about posting pictures.

my girlfriend is a wonderful sweet little thing, she goes by the name of jen :) she's 16 and she's into emo and pretty beepy music. i love her, she is my first girlfriend and my god the best one ever. haha. okay i'm not too educated on the other girls because i havn't had any, but she's really cool. she does want to do the nasty alot, but i don't mind ;)

the best part is latley she's been talking about wanting to scream! and wants to scream for me, so we'll see how that goes :) she has a really raspy froggy ihateyou scream, so if she gets serious it might be alot of fun :D

14. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Maybe Tyler predicted that this thread would degenerate into descriptions of screaming teenagers? :rolleyes: There is another active GF thread in OT - I could see this getting closed.

15. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    are you implenting that my post had degenerating qualities, dude? i don't dig that at all. infact.. um. i'll refrain :|

BACK ON SUBJECT:

I stole my girlfriend a pair of $150 designer glasses with non-perscription lenses (the display ones :) ) from eyemasters, and she looks really cute in them!! she swooned when they dissapeared into my sleeve. i got her pixy sticks the other day too she likes pixy sticks alot. we're gonna go out later today, i need to go to sleep :/

16. This thread is about womans in general... Their good thing, their bad things, their behaiviors and all the mysteries that surround them:eek:
    I decided to do it when solomnia told that he was in trouble cause he wants to talk to a girl and he doesn`t know how to aproach her.
    There`s another guy who was in love with hhis drummer(a girl) and was very drepress, etc, etc...
    The fact is that everyona had,have or will have problems with women, and i make this forum so we can help us to pass that situation.

If someone thinks it`s pointless, close it. No problem.

Mike

17. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    solomnia is a girl, as far as i know.

Tyler, what is the point in coming to this thread, and voicing your negative opinion?

You want to, right? Some people want to talk about girls, the other thread is for posting pictures of significant others, not discussing girls.

Chill out:bassist:

18. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    my girl gets mad at the drop of the hat, and then ends up feeling sad afterwards for the initial reason and that she got so mad it's messy :( i just want her to be happy so i try my hardest to keep her that way and not doing anything to get her mad. when hse's mad at me it's scary, she has a very ferocious tongue and not in the good kinky way :(

one time in the mall she told me i was oogling somone, and i wasnt. she persisted, and she finally made us walk pass the girl who was working at the stand and i didn't even see her the first time we walked past :( needless to say she got mad for being wrong :/

silly girlies, so beautiful and magnificent, yet so fragile and insecure.

19. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Yes... I somehow stumbled on the kindergarten and it was a terrifying sight that I really didn't need to see!! ;)

20. Yeah, I'm supposed to take advice from someone he steals and smokes pot? Right...:rolleyes: For your information, I run every night with my dog and lift every day at school. I don't smoke pot because it's bad for you and also, I don't care if I had a girlfriend or not, I think this thread will go down the drain. Oh, also, I have many friends that are girls and I'm satisfied with that, I don't need one that I have to spend every waking moment with to please her.

Mr. Bryson, thanks for your post about this.

Best Regards,
    Tyler Hole