1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Girls: what the hey?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Scarlet Fire, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    I thought college was supposed to be about girls wildly flinging themselves at everyone. The girls I get involved with just wind up being big teases, eg., "I'm going to touch you a lot, and laugh at all of your jokes, and hang off your every word, then I'm going to go be even more physical with this other guy and keep throwing glances at you to make sure you're watching!"

What the eff do they want from me? I just accused this one in particular of looking like an old married couple with the other dude and left chuckling to myself. Not worth the time. However, now I have the fun predicament of looking for someone else to chase after.

Oh wise men of TB. Where are all of the college girls?

(Keep in mind, I'm only 18)

2. Stop being the funny nice guy, be the tough hard boiled jerk, they love that ...

D.Don

3. sounds like you've been watching too many movies like American Pie.

People are people at all ages. Be yourself and you'll find girls who like that person.

4. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Be the first to look somewhere else and they'll think exactly what you think right now. That's what they all want.

5. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    there are tons of "ho fo sho's" at your college. but like another poster said. stop being funny, start pulling it out.

6. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Stop trying to be their friend. Sounds like you're spending WAY too much time "hanging out" with them.

7. And you know what that leads to...

8. Every woman is different, what they want on Monday ain't always the same as what they want on Tuesday. There's really no secret to figuring them out. If there were, we might have known about it decades ago. Also, college isn't always like the movies, so ditch that idea.

9. Sneckumhaw

Sneckumhaw

Apr 26, 2006
    Earth
    NOTHING

10. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    Nope.

"Nothing" is temporary.

But "friends" is a promise for years of continuous nothing.

11. Alcyon

Alcyon

Jan 15, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    i just got to university/college and boy am i glad that i have a wonderful steady girlfriend... all i see here is jager whores and their chasers.

my advice? find a class you love, sit in it, look around for girls who contribute to the class in a way that impresses you. talk to them. don't be friends. ask them out. FIRST. some dates don't work out, it's not a huge deal.

believe me. i get laid more than all my single friends, and i do it without the risk of STDs, or the risk of unwanted pregnancy, or, most importantly, wasting a lot of money on booze getting chicks that i don't even like really drunk so i can screw them. and drunk sex isn't even that good.

12. women are crazy, i am learning to cope with it. :)

13. It should be federal law that all women come with instruction manuals and troubleshooting guides.

And a mute button.

:bag::ninja::bag:

14. WickedPissah

WickedPissah

Jan 22, 2008
    Boston
    girls generally make me (not really) suicidal.

15. uethanian

uethanian

Mar 11, 2007
    a losing battle, you might say...

16. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I wish College was like that.

17. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Roofy-colada.

18. this seems like something id be willing to part with my tax dollars for.

i can imagine it now...

a mute button:bag:

19. crimson_basser

crimson_basser

Jul 9, 2008
    Montreal
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    just pick her up, bring her outside of wtv building you might happen to be in

and then walk back inside as if nothing happened.

shell want you

at least, that worked for my drummer

20. Or at least a -14db pad. :ninja: