1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Give a whole new meaning to "carrots". wow.

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by mactac, Jul 17, 2008.

1. http://www.noiseaddicts.com/?p=5

These people are insane: The Vegetable Orchestra performs music solely on instruments made of vegetables. Carrot flutes, pumpkin basses, leek violins, leek-zucchini-vibrators, cucumberophones and celery bongos.

Oh ya, and When they are done, they serve you vegetable soup !

:bassist:

2. Thats pretty damn cool, i gave up on the wooden flutes n stuff a long time ago never mind the organic kind.

3. Kimpini

Kimpini

May 14, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know wether to laugh or to be impressed.

4. Some of the sounds they get from those instuments is just unreal.... those carrot whistles and cucumberphone are unreal

5. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I sense a clever punchline on the way..

6. Jared92

Jared92

Nov 1, 2007
    Fairfax VA
    zucchini-vibrators ehh?

;)

7. Yeah, it did look like they were making a few sex toys in the beginning of the video. Some of those sounds were just odd, but i give them props for being creative. That last song was pretty trippy round 5 mins.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021