1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

give this a listen

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by martian, May 1, 2010.

1. this is my favorite band Orphaned Land they are from israel and if you havent heard them then i believe your life is incomplete for your listening pleasure i present Sapari the official video off of their latest album The never ending way of the ORwarriorhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbCliCQnBUo&feature=related enjoy:bassist::bassist::bassist:

2. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    meh

3. that is certainly understandable it being 1 heavy metal 2 in a different language 3 very middle eastern sounding i'm just so sick of screamo and cookie cutter music that i find them to be a breath of fresh air but thanks for a least listening to them:hyper:

4. Mortiis

Mortiis Banned

Apr 24, 2010
    UK
    I've had one of their tracks on my computer for years, I think it was on a Metal Hammer compilation. Ocean Land I think it is. Was alright if I remember

5. Not bad. Very staccato though. I prefer my metal to flow :bassist:

If you're into foreign metal, give these two a listen (might be a bit screamo for your taste given your earlier post):

Sepultura (Brazilian) - Ratamahatta:

Ill NiƱo (Latin) - Corazon of Mine:

6. I'm not totally against screaming or growling most heavy music today is filled with it and i quite enjoy it in moderation. I have loved Sepultura since i was a teenager. You should listen to Pentagram they are from turkey i believe and they do the screaming in their own language.

7. wowie after listening to ill nino i'd have to say they've got a new fan here

8. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    Sepultura is great.

But just so we're clear, screamo is a genre of its own (emo with screaming vocals) and generally has very little to do with metal.